Potestas Obscuritatis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potestas Obscuritatis

Power of Darkness

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Rules (PLEASE READ!!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daidrax
Black Temptress
Black Temptress
Daidrax

Guild Rules (PLEASE READ!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rules (PLEASE READ!!!)   Guild Rules (PLEASE READ!!!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:56 pm

As GM I´d like you all to obey these few rules... Twisted Evil

- Be polite to other guildies...(after all, we are kind of a family in the game)

- Help you guildies, if you can and have time...(they will help you in return)

- Please donate spare items, trade goods and gold to the guild bank, if you don´t need them and they could be usefull for somebody else...

- Use the guild chat to talk to your guild... We want to be a good team, so we also have to be friends...

- Please try to recruit new members. But make sure they are mature and comunicative... (I personaly realy hate the "what do I get if I join" question I usually get)

- Using the forum is a MUST DO!

Guild bank

- The guild bank is for EVERYONE to use... Using it means also depotising items or gold from time to time, and also withdrawing what you need...

- The number of items you can withdraw is limited by your guild rank... (more about this in "Ranks" topic)

- I, as GM, will take old items, that were laying around in the bank for a long time without being withdrawn, and sell them via AH od to a vendor. The money I make will go straight back to the guild valut...

Random info

- The game itself, and also our guild exists for people to have fun... So take it that way... Smile

- The guild is minor rp, which means that rp in the guild chat can be used, but it´s NOT a must do... Also there will be guild meetings planed from time to time, which will be rp based... (you will always know the date, time and place in advance)

- Raids and killing allys for honor are NOT a must do. It´s everybody´s individual decision if they will or won´t participate on raids... If you would like to plan a raid with your guildies, please use the apropriate topic to agree on the details of it...

And that´s all, thanks for understanding the rules I set for you... I love you
Back to top Go down
http://potestasobscuritatis.heavenforum.com

Guild Rules (PLEASE READ!!!)
Page 1 of 1